Experience Ottawa’s history and stunning landscapes like never before with this exclusive package. Enjoy a 90-minute tour of the Ottawa River, where you can discover the city’s natural beauty and see how the river was once used as a transportation resource.
Then, take a 90-minute tour of the Rideau Canal, where you’ll learn about Ottawa’s rich history and cultural heritage on our brand-new electric vessel. This is the best way to explore the national capital region since 1936! Don’t forget to grab a cold beverage and relax on the large upper deck of the Paula D.
Ottawa River departs from two locations.
* The 19 h 00 tours are available from June to September, upon availability.
* 12 h 30 – Shortest cruise of the day.
* The 19 h 30 tours are available from June to September, upon availability.
* The 12 h 00 departure will depart from 1 Elgin st (NAC side) but drop off will be at 11 Colonel By Dr. (Westin Hotel).
* The 18 h 30 cruises are only available between June and September inclusively.
Cruising season starts on May 12th, 2023. Book now!
*** Please contact our office team, at (819) 246 3855, for further information concerning tickets for attendants for special needs individuals. Someone will be more than pleased to provide you will the information you may need regarding our policy ***